Enrolment Terms & Conditions:
1. All services purchased from Fly Studios YXE must be preceded by the applicant acknowledging, by way of completing the Fly Studios YXE liability waiver form and Par Q form, that he/she has no physical limitations preventing him/her from participation.
2. All applicants under the age of 18 years must have a parent/guardian present on their first visit to consent to the applicant’s participation and sign the Fly Studios YXE liability waiver form and Par Q form.
3. The applicant also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations of the studio and acknowledges that these rules and regulations may change from time to time.
4. All applicants release Fly Studios YXE, its owners, directors, managers and all employees from all liability regarding 1) any injury to self or child 2) any loss or damage to personal property.
5. If purchasing packages that require payments to be made in installments, the applicant agrees to approve such installments be made by credit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
6. Fly Studios YXE prides itself on not being membership based
Registration & Purchase:
1. To register or purchase from Fly Studios YXE online booking system, you must be over eighteen years of age.
2. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
3. Fly Studios YXE is not membership based. If you choose the "Half Payment" option you will be automatically charged the remainder on said date in your confirmation email as well as in class description. If you prefer to not be charged please bring a post dated cheque or send an E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org for owing amount on the first day of class.
4. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cash and Cheques. Visa and Mastercard are accepted online, cash, debit and cheques at the studio. All payments are taken in CAD.
5. Promotional or Free Passes Limited to a maximum of 1 Free Classes per person per calendar year. Please bring in passes at the time of booking your free class(es). Any passes from Move N Soar will be accepted at this studio. Free Class Passes are not valid for trial classes
6. If any Fly Studios YXE class does not meet the minimum number of participants enroled, Fly Studios YXE will issue you a refund for the cancelled classes.
7. All referral incentives from Fly Studios YXE: $25.00 Gift Certificates only apply for “new” clients and can only be used on full class enrolments not drop in classes, events, workshops or camps. There is no maximum amount of referrals you can give in a calendar year.
Fly Studios YXE Refund Policy:
1. Fly Studios YXE reserves the right to cancel any class if classes do not meet the minimum number of participant’s enroled. Fly Studios YXE will issue you a refund for the cancelled classes.
2. Participants with cancelations with more than 30 days prior to the first class will incur a $20+GST administration fee. The participant will receive the remainder of the balance as a credit on the participants account for up to 6 months after the cancelation date for Fly Studios YXE class enrolments only. Refunds will not be issued.
3. If the participant cancels the registration less than 30 days prior to the first class they will incur a 50% cancellation fee and $20+GST administration fee. The participant will receive the remainder of the balance as a credit on the participants account for up to 6 months after the cancelation date for Fly Studios YXE class enrolments only. Refunds will not be issued.
4. Refunds or credits will not be issued if the participant cancels the registration less than 14 days prior to the first class. Only extreme emergencies or circumstances may permit an adjustment.
5. If you reserve a class and don’t show up without canceling your reservation, neither a refund nor a credit will be provided.
6. Any class paid with a 1/2 payment option must be paid in full by start date of the class.
7. Classes from the current session cannot be transferred to any future sessions or persons.
8. Make-up classes will be permitted provided upon availability within the registered session. If you are unable to attend all of your scheduled classes, you will be permitted to make them up at any class of equal or less value within the session based on availability. Please check the website or email Fly Studios YXE for class availability.
9. If you are unable to attend any of your scheduled classes, you must ‘early cancel’ online through your Mindbody account or email email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the start time of your scheduled class. If you did not cancel yourself out of the missed class but would like to make it up, the cost will be ½ of a drop in class rate of the particular class you missed.
10. All make-up classes are first come first serve basis.